About International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 27001:2013 Certification
The Information Security Framework is about implementing and maturing organizational controls related to its People & Processes, later supported by Technology. ISO27001 defines the requirements for Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard is designed to ensure that you select adequate and proportionate security controls which help you to protect information assets and to give confidence to interested parties including your customers. ISO27001 provides a blueprint for an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on a risk management approach, to establish, implement, operate, monitor, maintain and improve information security.
How E Secure 360 can help?
E Secure 360 can help you determine the robustness of your existing processes, controls, and standards to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, availability and privacy of enterprise and client information. Our gap assessment will identify any gaps that may exist relative to Best Practices and applicable ISO 27001 standards and assist you in developing a risk mitigation strategy and roadmap to address those gaps in a planned, strategic, and cost-efficient manner in accordance to the ISO-27001:2013 standard and to help your organization achieve ISO27001 Certification.
How E Secure ISO 27001 Certification benefit your Organisation?
• Improved reputation and stakeholder confidence
• Build trust and credibility with the stakeholders
• Improved information security awareness
• Reduces likelihood of internal cyber incidents and increased incident handling procedures
• Helps you secure your information and aid in business continuity planning and minimize disruptions
• Gives cost savings by minimizing incidents