About International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 20000 Certification
ISO/IEC 20000 is the first internationally recognized standard for an IT Service Management System (ITSMS). It helps you to implement a consistent and reliable system that can deliver cost efficiencies and build resilience. The coordinated implementation and integration of the service management processes provide continuous control, greater efficiency and opportunities of continuous improvement. Perform activities and processes require that people be well organized and coordinated. ISO 20000 Standard is available to IT Service Provider Organizations to demonstrate there level of maturity in implementing best practices and demonstrate excellence in IT Service Management ISO 20000 sets bench marks to be achieved and is based on practical methodologies such as ITIL.
How E Secure 360 can help?
E Secure 360 follows Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle model which is the operating principle of ISO management standards and by following this cycle, organisations can effectively manage – and continually improve – organisation’s effectiveness. ISO/IEC 20000 is based on the
management system model for continual improvement. The standard provides a framework of requirements for organizations to:
• Develop an IT service management plan that clearly defines objectives and targets
• Define service delivery requirements
• Clarify roles and responsibilities
• Regularly review how effectively IT services are performing
• Identify opportunities for improvement
How E Secure ISO 20000 Certification benefit your Organisation?
• Improved efficiency, better risk management and a competitive advantage to organizations around the world.
• Help enhance the service delivered and improve satisfaction
• identify and manage risks in line with business objectives to ensure effective performance
• Assures clients that you have best practice in place to deliver an effective service